- No.It is not needed but preferably keep the drug in its packing in refrigerator until use.
- No.Under no circumstances should the frozen solvent syringe be used.
- Yes.To decrease possible adverse reactions,the dose should certainly be titrated.
- The drug can be kept in special container with ice and proper insulation.
- Yes.It is normal but usually this reaction occurs at the start of using the drug and with following injections such a reaction decreases in time.
- No.Under no circumstances should the frozen syringe be used.
- No.There is no need to air the syringe.
Can half the contents of the syringe be injected and the left half be kept in the refrigerator for the next injection?
- No. Glutazi syringes are for single use.
- Inject the dose as soon as you remember it. In case it is about time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and take the next dose as scheduled.
Do not take two consequtive injections of Glutazi 40 in less than 48 hours from each other.
- Reactions like dyspnea,heart palpitations,flushing,etc. possibly occur immediately after injecting Glutazi and usually disappear after a few minutes.In such circumstances,calmly sit on a chair and gently breathe while holding your head straight,and remind yourself that the reactions disappear within few minutes.Should the reactions last long,contact your doctor.
- No.Do not open Texifoma capsule.Avoid scratching,chewing or pouring its cotents over food.
- Texifoma can be taken with meals or immediately after meals.Best time to use the drug is with breakfast or dinner.
- In case there is at least four (4) hours left before your next dose,take the missed dose.Otherwise,skip the dose and take the next dose just as scheduled.
- Flushing,redness,itch and skin rash are among the most common reactions especially when initiating the drug and are dispersed in time.Taking Texifoma with meals can help a lot with decreasing the flushing symptoms.
- No.Keep capsules in the drug own packing.
- The mixture can be kept up to six (6) hours at room temperature and away from light.
- It is better to inject the drug at a specific time period of the day.
- No.The drug should be kept at room temperature ,away from light ,and in the drug own packing.
- Due to possibility of occurrence of hypersensitivity reactions,it is recommended to inject Alsava ,especially when initiating injections,at a healthcare providers setting.Still in some patients (and) with the doctor discretion, the drug may be injected at home setting.
Alsava with its antioxidant properties prevents the damages caused by free radicals made in the body after a brain stroke,and thus is used in the treatment of different types of brain strokes as well.
- Tofaxha can be taken with meals or immediately after meals. It is better to take the tablets at a specific time of day(for example,one in the morning and one in the evening).
- No.Given that Tofaxha tablet is film coated,they should never be crushed or halved.
- It is not recommended to take the drug in pregnancy or nursing.
Tofaxha is also used in the treatment of diseases such as alopecia areata, vitiligo, plaque psoriasis and atopic dermatitis.